HijUp.com, New Oasis in Muslim Fashion
Muslim fashion industry is now growing so rapidly, recently we can find many young designers who create ready to wear Muslim fashion, some hijabers communities, and the massive spread of the Muslim fashion trends to all regions in Indonesia, especially through the Internet.
This encouraging trend also leads to high demand of muslim fashion products. As a respond to this, last August, HijUp.com were launched. According to Diajeng Lestari, founder HijUp.com, through this portal designers may show their latest collections at once offered to the public.
Beforehand, Hijabers usually shop through some online shops which are scattered in social networks like Facebook¸or catalog. HijUp.com is the first Muslim online shop to accommodate multiple tenants in one shop, and they already apply e-commerce platform. Hijup tenants were handpicked and almost all of them are emerging brands from young muslim fashion designers. A number of designers who have joined HijUp.com including Shabby Chic, Kami Idea, Casa Elana, MissMarina, Zysku Xena, and many more.
HijUp.com sure is a very exciting solution to customers especially outside Jakarta. However, the items are sold out very quickly most of the time. From HijUp thread, we found out some reviews from our forum members.
- User friendly, we almost didn’t encounter any complication while browsing and shopping in this online store
- E-commerce platform allows us to shop with ease
- Instead of using the label published photos, they made their own product photos
- They have illustrated help menu, guiding the customer how to shop, in step by step
- They also have hijab style tutorial video, and it’s so easy to follow!
- The collections are sold out very quickly. Maybe they have to stock more for each products.
- They charge surprisingly high on delivery cost. Although hijup already explained that they only use overnight shipment, many customers are still complaining about this, and prefer standard delivery charge.
- with their own products photos, customers find it become less persuasive, than ones already published by each label/designer.
But after all HijUp s brand new and they offer something you might not want to miss. So, what do you think?