Adopt the Look: Double the Liner, Double the Fun
After reading Affi’s Tutorial from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013 Runway Looks, it inspired me to try the Double The Liner, Double The Fun Look. I am a huge fan of eyeliner, I think I wear it almost every single day. So this particular look is definitely a must try for me! I know this is probably too much to wear at the office but I think it’s okay to wear such a bold look to work once in a while like I do. And of course this look is perfect for a night out with our dearest friends or the special one.
I’ve tried to interpret this look with my style, the point is to make it wearable from day to night time. I really love how the double liner makes my eyes look more noticable. *Confession of sipit eyes* Turned out, it’s an easy look to do.
- Apply Aqua Shadow on your lid, blend it with finger.
- Apply Aqua Liner close to your lashline.
- Draw out a wing and make your outer line a little bit thicker. Don’t worry if the result is messy, we’ll clean it up later.
- Clean up with pointy cotton bud, this time, make sure the wing is shaped exactly like you want.
- With Aqua Eyes, line your tightline.
- Also with Aqua Eyes, line your lower lashline and your waterline. Draw a wing from the outer corner of your eyes.
- Clean up the lower lashline and make your line look neat.
- I wanted to make the lower wing more noticable so I went back again with Aqua Liner to thicken it.
- Curl the lashes.
- Apply Aqua Smoky Lash on top and bottom lashes.
- Line the lips with Aqua Lip then fill the rest of them with it. Pencil lip is able to make your lipstick stay longer and make it stay put.
- Put Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick on top of the liner. Blend it with finger if you want a soft look like I did.
Final Look :
Product used :
- MUFE Face & Body Liquid Makeup
- MUFE HD Concealer
- MUFE Aqua Shadow 20E
- MUFE Aqua Liner 13
- MUFE Aqua Eyes 0L
- MUFE Sculpting Blush #22*
- MUFE Aqua Lip #16C
- MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick 37
- Eyelash Curler
- Cotton Bud
*not shown on the photo.
So how do you think? I will definitely wear this look more often!
Playing with liner is always fun!