Bags, Shoes, Jewelries & Accessories Picks from Michael Kors
During the Michael Kors spring launch trip to KL last week, I was brought to two Michael Kors stores. The picture below is the store in Pavilion, Bukit Bintang. It’s bigger than the other store in One Utama and located just right across my hotel The Westin. It’s a recommended hotel by the way, just a few steps away from all the stores you can imagine. I’m a happy Starwood Preferred Guest.
In this post, I would like to share my 10 favorite items both from the press preview, meaning those are the items that haven’t hit the store, and the current collection.
1. The Spring Edition of the famous Jet Set Tote. Doesn’t this scream vacation, beach and getaway? I’m a big fan of stripes, navy and nautical theme so this bag was the first item that caught my attention.
2. The Artemis Sandals. I actually don’t really wear sandals. In fact, I only have one that I haven’t worn in months. But these ones are different. They look chic worn with dresses, shorts, skirt and anything we throw on our body.
3. I forgot the name of these shoes, but I know these kind of shoes are exactly what’s missing from my shoes collection . I need fun shoes to spice up my pumps dominated shoe shelves. The apple green and the gold buckle give a fabulous contrast.
4. KORS Vail Suede Pumps. Suede is not the most practical material to be worn in this rainy season. But I can always keep one for brighter days, right?
5. Gia Crocodile Embossed Tote. Everyone needs a big tote for everyday’s essentials. So why not take it up a notch by toting one that’s so understatedly glamorous?
6. Yellow Boxy Bag. Again, I don’t know the exact name but don’t you think this will be a fun weekend or night out bag? It’s small but since it’s structured, it’s very roomy inside.
7. Link Necklace. I think I’m currently slightly obsessed with chunky gold necklaces, and this one is nothing like I’ve seen before.
8. York Pumps. I have a pair of maroon pumps in suede so I can vouch on how versatile the color actually is. Such a classic style with a hint of chicness.
9. Saffiano Leather Business Card. I actually have one in turquoise. I love the pop of color, looking at it peeking in my bag actually makes me happy.
10. Link Bracelet. I instantly adored this when I saw someone from Michael Kors wearing it. Too bad, it’s too big for my wrist. otherwise it would’ve come home with me .
Obviously, there are more I’m drooling over in Michael Kors boutiques such as their watches. Since they are stored inside glass cabinets, it was hard to take good photos. The watch actually was my first encounter with this brand. I still wear my 5 years old Michael Kors watch that I bought in Nordstrom Chicago. The next one on my wishlist is its tortoise watch like this one that belongs to Dinar.
Have you checked out Michael Kors Boutique in Plaza Senayan recently? Any items that you’ve been eyeing?